Thursday, May 08, 2008

Grace and Truth

We have the pleasure of following Grace To You, John MacArthur’s radio ministry. Dr. MacArthur was my first pastor and I graduated from the seminary of which he is the president. Two of my sons have graduated from the college which Dr. MacArthur is also president and my third son is attending there now.

The Lord has blessed my wife and me with three godly sons. We affirm 3 John 4 which says, “I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.”

From parenting I have learned that God is gracious and His word is true. God graciously gave us our sons and He has been gracious to them because they don’t have perfect parents. However, we have found that when we faithfully apply God’s word, we always find it to be true.

At Believers Fellowship we are committed to learning God’s word. Feel free to visit us or contact us. Our information is online at believers-fellowship.org

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace AND truth -- I love that union you depict. You truly cannot have one without the other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home