Friday, May 02, 2008

Is the Lord All You Want?

This week we have been looking at Psalm 23:1. We have seen that only those who can say, “The Lord is My Shepherd” can also say, “I shall not want.”

Now there may be Christians who do not always experience that perfect contentment that the Lord gives. That is because even though they know the Shepherds voice, they are not always tuned in. They allow His voice to be garbled by static interference from other sources.

The key to this contentment is found in walking in the shadow of the Shepherd, listening to His voice. The sheep that are closest to the shepherd receive the best of the shepherd. How closely are you walking to Him?

One day in Sunday School a little girl recited Psalm 23:1 this way, “The Lord is my shepherd, that’s all I want.” She didn’t say it right, but she got it right.

Is the Lord all you want?

Feel free to join us this Sunday and visit us online at believers-fellowship.org.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

"The Lord is my shepherd, that's all I want!" AMEN! Out of the mouth of babes -- Love it!! Makes you want to bust out and sing "I'd Rather Have Jesus" -- doesn't it?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home