Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pray for Godly Preachers

You just listened to John MacArthur on Grace to You. Dr. MacArthur was my first pastor. I was saved in 1974 and some friends began taking me to Grace Community Church where Dr. MacArthur was and still is the pastor.

After over a decade in the banking business, the Lord led me into seminary to prepare for service in full time ministry. I went to The Master’s Seminary where John MacArthur serves as President. The motto of the school is, “We train men as if lives depended on it.”

The time in seminary was difficult and demanding but I am thankful for it. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t use the skills that were developed in seminary. In fact, I’m preparing to pursue a doctoral program now to further enhance my abilities to minister God’s word.

Please remember to pray for John MacArthur and The Master’s Seminary.

And join us in worship this Sunday and go online to believers-fellowship.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home