Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How Big Is Your God?

Today I am in California. My wife and I are visiting with our youngest son who is about to go to Uganda on a six week missions trip. During his time in Uganda, our son will be involved in ministering on a university campus, an orphanage, and a refugee camp. Talk about a variety of experiences.

I’m glad that my son gets to go on this trip and I am thankful for these kinds of ministries. These kinds of opportunities provide exposure to what the Lord is doing around the world. It gives a person a bigger picture of God and His work in our time.

So whether a person who goes on one of these trips winds up being a full time missionary or not, their experience on these trips will strengthen them in the Lord and help them as they serve in their local church.

At Believers Fellowship we promote missions work around the world.

Join us this Sunday or visit us online at believers-fellowship.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home