Thursday, November 13, 2008

God Cares

When we live out the life that God has given us in Christ we can do so with the assurance that God is attentive to our prayers as 1 Peter 3:12 says. The word for prayer speaks of our petitions. The things we need to ask God for. He’s listening to what you are asking.

What a comfort it is to know that no matter where I am or what’s going on in my life, the Lord Himself is listening to my prayers. That’s a good life. There may be a lot of things that I don’t have, but I do have a heavenly Father who attends to my prayers.

You should never think that God does not care for you. He does. Knowing that is enough to say that you are living a good, rich, abundant life.

At Believers Fellowship we want to pursue the good life that can only be found in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home