Monday, November 10, 2008

Preaching Christ in So Cal

Today I am flying back from Southern California. I was there this weekend to preach at a church. My subject was living the good life from 1 Peter 3:8-12. If you’ve been following this blog for the past couple of weeks then you know what I was talking about. If you haven’t been listening, you can catch up by reading my previous posts.

Now you might be thinking that Southern California is the home of the good life. Many people do. With the great climate, the beautiful beaches, and the palm trees swaying in the ocean breezes, how could it get any better?

But just like everywhere else, not everyone in Southern California is experiencing the good life. The good life can only be found in Jesus Christ. If you’re looking for the good life in this world, you’ll be disappointed. Jesus never disappoints.

Join us in worshipping Christ. He is the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home