Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He Listens to My Prayers

We’ve been talking about living the good life and looking at 1 Peter 3:8-12. Peter says that for those who live out the life that Christ has given them that they can have confidence that the eyes of the Lord are on them and He is listening to their prayers.

That is the good life. To know that God Himself is maintaining a watchful, caring, listening oversight of my life produces a peace and joy that nothing in this world can come close to. No matter how bad the circumstances, I know that the Lord is watching and waiting to minister to me. Nothing escapes His view. I can have confidence that He cares for me.

After all, God sent His own Son to die for my sin and to make me one of His children. He took me out of spiritual death and gave me eternal life. And it’s a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home