Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Master's Seminary

As you may know, Dr. MacArthur is the President of The Master’s Seminary. Master’s Seminary has the simple goal of preparing men to be faithful expositors of God’s word in the local church. Every class is directed to that goal.

I am thankful for The Master’s Seminary and wish there were more seminaries with the same goal. We live in days where there is a great need for men in pulpits who will faithfully deliver messages that accurately communicate what God revealed in His Word.

I had the privilege of studying at Master’s Seminary and receiving my Masters of Divinity degree from them. The things learned help me every day in my ministry. Currently I am working on a Doctor of Ministry degree in preaching to help me improve still more.

At Believers Fellowship we are thankful for The Master’s Seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home