Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Master's College

As you may know, John MacArthur was my first pastor back in 1974. Over the years I have greatly benefitted from his faithful Bible teaching. It is the solid truth from God’s Word that equips us for everything in life.

Dr. MacArthur is also the President of The Master’s College. Two of my sons graduated from Master’s and my youngest son is in his last year there. To study at a school that is so committed to the Savior and His word has been a tremendous blessing to my sons. In college is when many people decide their career path and who they will marry. To make those decisions in an environment with a godly faculty and committed leadership which supports the home and church is wonderful.

At Believers Fellowship we are thankful that God has raised up men like John MacArthur and ministries like Master’s.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way John MacArthur can take the veil from the reader's eyes and reveal a wonderous understanding to God's word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home