Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Church

Here is today's broadcast. Please pray for our service tomorrow night.



Welcome to Cutting it Straight – a ministry of Believers Fellowship. I’m pastor Bruce Blakey.

The church is obviously very important to Christ. He gave His life for it and He is building it. It is an immense privilege for me to serve as a pastor in the church.

I had pleasure of serving as pastor of Believers Fellowship from 1995 to 2005. After two years serving on the staff of Grace Community Church in Los Angeles, I have had the joy of recently returning to Believers Fellowship.

Tomorrow night our church is having an installation service in which the elders will lay hands on me as a symbol, recognizing the Lord’s direction for me to serve as pastor in the church.
It will be a humbling and joyous occasion. I am particularly pleased that my first pastor and friend, John MacArthur will speak at the service. He has been a great encouragement to me.

For more information, go online to believers-fellowship.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home