Wednesday, September 14, 2005

NOT EVEN CLOSE

Not only did my putt not come close , but it went six feet past the hole. So, I went from a legitimate birdie opportunity to a difficult comeback putt to save my par. I could start off a whole new round of speculation by asking you to comment on whether I made the second putt - but I won't. I made it.

I do want to just review the answers I got and show the different methods of reasoning employed by all of YOU.

Gary - Thinks I make the putt because I use a certain brand of ball.
Bobby and Christa - Play amateur psychologist and think I must have made the putt or else I wouldn't have brought it up.
Randy - Just a simple straight-forward yes. I like that.
Diana - Yes, becuase I am the Tiger Woods of Canyon Country. Not quite.
Brad - Yes because I am the dad of Billy who obviously impressed Brad one day out on a golf course.
Evan - Yes, because I'm hardcore. Not enough, I guess.
Pam - Another simple yes.
Ben - Yes because I'm the best golfing pastor in America. This proves that most pastors are not very good golfers.
Jan - A simple "of course." Thank you.
Darcie - Yes, because Roberta was there cheering me on. I wish it was that simple.
Becca - Yes, becuase your dad says I'm good. Good golfers don't make every putt.
Donna - Yes, because I'm a good golfer. See above.
Steve - Could we expect anything less. Apparently so.
Billy - A gimme? Not from 20 feet.
Dru - Maybe it lipped out? Not even close.
Tyler - It was the worst putt of my life! Gosh!
Cathy - I did enjoy my time on that beautiful golf course. A windmill might have helped my putt.
Scott - Naaaah. You only missed this blog entry by six other entries.

Thanks for having some fun with me and letting me have some fun with you. My goal was to get you to interact with this blog. I'll get back to more serious things in the near future and I hope you feel free to leave a comment. I really appreciate the interaction. God bless YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home