Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Declaring the Gospel

Jesus commanded His disciples to proclaim the gospel. They were sent everywhere to tell everyone about Jesus Christ. It is a great privilege for a Christian to declare the gospel to people who need to hear it.

I was saved when two men came on to my college campus and declared the gospel to me. I was 18 years old and I had never heard this good news before. But because these men were faithful to declare the gospel, I heard it and I believed in the Lord Jesus for my salvation.

If you are a Christian, are you faithfully telling others the good news of the gospel? At Believers Fellowship we are committed to encouraging each other to take this good news to everyone that we can.

Next week we will have a five day Vacation Bible School so that we may tell children the gospel of Jesus Christ. You are welcome to register your child. Call 656-2000 or go online to believers-fellowship.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home