Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fall at His Feet

In Revelation 1, the apostle John recorded a vision that he had of the glorified Christ. John saw Jesus in all of His perfect power and majesty. If you’re not familiar with this you should really take the time to read it.

Today I want to consider John’s reaction to this revelation. When John saw Jesus in all His glory, what did He do? He tells us what He did. He says, “When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man.”

John was overwhelmed. He fell in fear. He was terrified. He was traumatized. He was stunned, shocked, shook up.

And so would you if you had seen what John saw. One writer said, “Anything less would have been blasphemy.”

Today, I’m afraid that we respond to Christ too casually. Perhaps you and I need to have a clear vision of who Christ really is.

Join us this Sunday as we reveal Christ from the Scripture and go online to believers-fellowship.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home